Adventure Recommendations for a great vacation in Playa del Carmen.
- Private boat rental
for any luxury yacht adventure and party in the Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen. With different options to meet any group needs and for any celebration. Bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, birthdays and even weddings on board of the luxury yacht. A highlight of your trip to Playa del Carmen and for your group. Enjoy cocktails and open bar as you cruise the Mexican Caribbean waves.
- Catamaran playa del carmen for a more relax and sailing adventure, riding the waves as the wind sails you into your boat trip. With more area to laid on outside and really enjoy the sun and a good tanning day. Also with all you can drink and cocktails making a great party adventure out in the ocean.
at the second largest reef of the world is just amazing to explore all the underwater life. All the sea creatures to see and swim next to in this great place.
- Fishing in Playa del Carmen a great place to catch a marlin fish or a Dorada. With different large fish species to go after making a great lunch after your fishing day.
- Party Booze Cruise Riviera Maya for nonprivate boat parties, a great option if you want to meet people or want to share with other people. also an economical option for smaller groups.
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres
an all-inclusive option to visit Isla Mujeres and enjoy boat trips with drinks and snorkeling. A platinum option available for a more relaxed, less party, fewer people and bigger catamaran.
- Bar Crawl and pub crawl
great to visit the nightlife of Playa del Carmen with a local tour guide. Usually famous among bachelorette and bachelor groups that want an all-inclusive bar tour with private areas and private tour guide.
- Coco Bongo
an adventure in itself with different shows all night and all you can drink option. Also crowded every night full of fun, signing and interactive shows for a great night.
- Beach Clubs
to enjoy the day out on the beach. Different types from relaxed ones to day-clubs with loud music and fun parties.
- ATV and Fourwheeler or buggy tours
through the jungle and into the cenotes to wash off the dust. A good adventure through the woods and dirt to finish in a freshwater cave doing snorkeling and having lunch.
another beautiful thing of the Rivera Maya are its cenotes. Underground rivers of fresh crystal clear water where you can go snorkel, swim, and even scuba dive. Mayans called them the passages to the underworld.